temptmetobelieve replied to your photo: youtried.jpg #starbucksspelling
hot barista dropped the ball today.
So, my problem with this is that the last fantasy novel I read was Gregory Maguire’s Wicked Years, so basically the first thing that came to mind was oh, Sean would be a dragon trainer a la Trism Bon Cavalish, but then do you cast Tom as a sort of Liir Thropp?
Asking on Twitter, the next suggestion I got was “make Tom a Hobbit” because all my roommate knows about fantasy is maybe Game of Thrones, but I was watching Return of the King over the weekend. Well, Tom is super not a Hobbit so that doesn’t work. And let’s face it, if they were both in Game Of Thrones neither of them would live for there to be any kind of story.
So… Shai started throwing fairy tales at me, and… well.
The Little Red Riding Hood AU
In which Tom is the Big Bad Wolf.
Sean moves in with his grandmother when she falls ill, and he meets a boy named Tom who is rather more than he seems. (No grandmothers were harmed in the making of this fic.)
More trope meme fic?
temptmetobelieve replied to your photo: Poltergeist!
that is one of my favoritest movies ever ngl.
MINE TOO. melanie has never seen it, though.
temptmetobelieve answered your question: a nanowrimo post. again.
I have zombies, vampires are overdone, wolves are okay I guess, but definitely #1. :D
don’t be a hater. :P you love my zombies. and probably my werewolves. remember when melanie made me write an AU where tom dies and jenn was traumatized? i may never live that one down. just like that time with the horse.
temptmetobelieve replied to your post: temptmetobelieve replied to your post: i know it’s…
yes well, mermaids are monsters so they are luring boys into the sea and eating them all up in this little seaside town, right? but as it happens, they can change and be on land and that’s how they snag their boys. it’s a murder mystery! there’s one girl who doesn’t want to do it because hello, we don’t NEED them to live, what even. she wants to live on the laaaaaaaand. she doesn’t want to eat boys, she wants to do other things with them! (heh.) it’s like the world’s most fucked up little mermaid x jennifer’s body steaming pile of shit of all time, i’ll go back to my corner now.
temptmetobelieve replied to your post: i know it’s a month or so early, but…
mermaids. i am curious.
do you want to hear the idea, or?
I was tagged by sceaterian.
Post the rules.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Tag 11 people and link them to your post. Let them know you have tagged them.
Tell the person who tagged you that you have answered.
- What is your oldest possession?
I have these super old framed photos on my nightstand - one of me with my parents when I was a baby, and one of my mom’s senior pictures.
- What do you like about yourself?
- What scared you the most as a child?
- What is the ideal size for a picture? What did you think of at the word “picture” - photo, painting, animated gif?
I don’t think there’s an ideal size. I always think of 3x5s as “pictures” though. You know, the pictures you get printed at the photo kiosk or whatever.
- What did you eat today? Do you have any dietary restrictions or quirks?
All I’ve had so far (it’s only 10!) is a few sips of an Iced Venti Vanilla Skim Chai (DRINK OF CHOICE, at least until Pumpkin Spice time, when I’ll trade my vanilla for PS) from Starbucks. I got an apple fritter too, but I haven’t gotten around to it yet. Also I’m on a “soft food” diet for the next 10 days or so thanks to a TMJ Disorder. GOOD TIMES.
- What was your last painful experience?
My jaw hurt so fucking bad Tuesday night that I almost asked Melanie to take me to the hospital. Also on Monday, my flats ripped all the skin off the back of my heels and last night was the first time I’d put actual shoes on since then. They’re just aching in my sneakers right now.
- What song has affected you the most and why?
My Chemical Romance’s “Famous Last Words.” Oh fuck you, I know, that’s stupid emo kid shit, but look: I have the words “I am not afraid to keep on living” tattooed on my shoulder and this band and, in particular, this song, got me through was was probably the roughest part of my life. And something about a girl, too, but that story’s not for you.
- What is your favorite thing outside your window?
Sometimes we see owls fly across the back yard. That’s cool.
- If you were to create a painting inspired by your favorite song, what would be the three most prominent colors? (Please tell the name of the song too.)
Red + Black + White. FLW, obviously.
- What is the dirtiest you’ve ever been? How long did you stay dirty before you bathed?
Once when I was little, there was a huge pond being dug on my grandpa’s property. So of course we went out and played in the mud. Then we went back to the house and had to be hosed off.
- When was the last time you talked to a total stranger for more than 5 seconds and not for a business interaction (like buying a burrito)? Did you make a new friend?
Probably at the last concert I was at. And maybe? IDK. I doubt it.
- What was your first fandom?
- What’s the one song that you’re super into right now and can’t get enough of?
- Who’s your Doctor? (Doctor Who, that is.)
- Backstreet Boys or NSync? Why?
- Do you look up recipes online? What’s your favorite recipe website?
- What’s the most potentially embarrassing television show you watch?
- What’s your go-to Starbucks drink?
- You’ve been driving in a car for 11 hours. What song comes up in the playlist that you, to the surprise of the person with you, know all the words to. (EX: I know all the RAP to Coolio’s “Gangsta’s Paradise.”)
- What’s a strange talent that you have that most people don’t know about?
- What three songs would you HAVE to put on a mixtape for that special someone?
- If you could get a tattoo anywhere on your body, what would it be and where would you get it?
hairlikecutgrass, awesomejuice, freefolking, notmechanical, crystalmenagerie, vnathatsme, bsides, unfoldinguniverse, dnanotes, shesgotmoxie, temptmetobelieve
temptmetobelieve replied to your chat: hairlikecutgrass: oh, we are sick :( heyjulieann:…
SEAN VAN VLEET = ACCURATE.
i didn’t know i loved him so much until i had an actual conversation with him, tbh. i want to like, fucking sit around and drink beers and talk to sean.
i am not afraid to keep on living
by my chemical romance. i didn’t get it tattooed on my body for nothing!