Tell me the truth, do you want an end to this engagement?
Game of Thrones - S2x04 - “Garden of Bones”
today, in melanie reads game of thrones...
- hairlikecutgrass: ps i just finished a ned chapter this morning and it was the most stressful thing of my life
- hairlikecutgrass: SERIOUSLY, JUST HAVE JOFFREY KILLED, YOU IDIOT
- hairlikecutgrass: OR MARRY SANSA TO HIM. NO BIG LOSS, SHE'S YOUR WORST KID.
- hairlikecutgrass: but nooooooo, youre going to give someone else your throne AND not fight the people who are going to kill you to take it from you? YOU KIND OF DESERVE WHAT YOU GOT, NED.
- heyjulieann: she really isn't.
- heyjulieann: I WILL NOT ABIDE YOU TALKING SHIT ON SANSA
- hairlikecutgrass: ugh julie come on. sansa is the worst. except for rickon. HE DOESNT EVEN DO ANYTHING.
- heyjulieann: i really hope you get over that feel bro
- heyjulieann: since you'll be seeing a lot more of sansa than any other stark kid except maybe arya
- heyjulieann: ugh and bran
- heyjulieann: so much pointless bran
- hairlikecutgrass: lol well she's kind of karmically neutral, at least?
- hairlikecutgrass: like, she lied about her sister for a dumb boy and...her dog got killed.
- hairlikecutgrass: so i mean she doesnt deserve a lifetime with joffrey (does he die?) but if she's dumb enough to want it....
- hairlikecutgrass: SERIOUSLY DOES HE DIE? IS IT GREAT?
- hairlikecutgrass: if only he had chapters. i wonder if he finds himself as charming as tyrion does.
- hairlikecutgrass: tyrion heartheart
- hairlikecutgrass: ROCK ON WITH YOUR POMPOUS ASS. GET IT, GIR'.
- hairlikecutgrass: he's so going to die :/
- hairlikecutgrass: julie, i have a lot of feels.
A GRADUATE STUDENT, GUYS
asking how it’s even a ship has nothing to do with “lol i’m in grad school and i write fanfiction.” IT’S KIND OF CANON. whether you like it or not, it’s a ship because they kind of SPOILER get married in the books.